miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

MY FAVORITE LINK

My favorite link is www.elhuevodechocolate.com
This link present material that I can use the moment of work whit children, it is very interesting. To then I will describe the link www.elhuevodechocolate.com

FEATURES:
El huevo de chocolate (The chocolate egg) wants to keep and share the children folklore in any of facets: stories, customs, traditions, sayings, romance, fables, songs, carols, hobbies, riddles, tongue- twister, jingles and games. The main sentence of this link is “DON’T LET CHILDREN LOSE THEIR MEMORY”
This link has many sections; but I will mention the most important for me are:

-       Jokes to children.
-       Rights of the children.
-       Math to children.
-       Theaters to children.
-       Tips to parents.

I visit this site with very often, because it’s really interesting for the kids and also for adults.
I love this link, because is good that the children can access to links help them to strengthen their memory of educational way and entertaining.
Also, I think that this link is a good material of work, for implement in the classroom, for the teachers.





SINCERELLY
JOHANNA OLIVOS






1 comentario:

  1. Interesting!
    I should like visit this site, I think I will because I am curious.
    Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar