miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

My favourite piece of technology is the “MOBILE PHONE”.

The “Mobile phone is an technological object with the function of facilitate the remote communication between the people. This distance can be of meters or kilometers in a country, or also between a country and other.

The Mobile phone have a menu, which incorporates text messages, music, images, alarm, calendar, games, phonebook, etc.



 


I have always the mobile phone to my side, and when I have not, I feel isolated of the society. I use this technological object to talk with my family, sisters, classmates, and with others people. I use the mobile phone with many often, everyday and many times a day.
I like it because, allows me to communicate with my loved ones, and is very useful to each time.
I think that the life without this fantastic technological object,  would be more difficult, also the communication and the socialization.


SINCERELLY
JOHANNA OLIVOS





1 comentario: