sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

MY FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH





This is my favorite photograph; this photograph was taken in the year 2008, in the gym of Santa Cruz, VI Region. By Isabel Valenzuela, she is my friend.    I’ m in this photograph, this is a new look with the smooth hair. My photograph I like, because in that time had the hair very long, and with the curly hair not noticeable the long that had really.
I do not like smoothed many the hair, because is deteriorates, but I always take photographs when I smooth hair, but remember me so and also does well a new look.
I took many photographs this day and of different forms, was a session of photos. I in that moment felt like a famous or actress and very important.
I consider that I me look very good in this photo, and is difficult of my part that I look good in a photo, because I’m not very photogenic.
I think that I took this photo in a good moment or in a good day, because, some days in all the photos I look good, but other days in all photos I look very bad.
I love all my photographs with the smooth hair, because I always I have the long hair and I love the long hair, not only my hair, also of all people, whether women or men. I have often loved the hair of some men that have very beautiful.
Finally, I repeat that this photo is my favorite and in that time I loved my hair, because I had very long and very beautiful, now me hair is more short that in the year 2008, I will like returning to it so of long.



SINCERELLY JOVI




1 comentario: