jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

I LOVE THE STRATEGY GAMES

I love the strategy games, because I like the exercises with results difficult. I like the game in that is necessary think to find the solution of a problem. I mean to a problem only in the strategy games, no problems between persons or of the daily life.
Some of My strategy games that I like are:
-          Crossword:

-          Puzzles:

-          Sudoku:

-          Wordsearch:

Of the strategy games that I noted above, my favorite are Crosswords that appear in the newspaper, I meets all the sheet of the newspaper that have crosswords.
I like to do the strategy games in me time free, when I’m boring or simply by to be doing something, always with the objective of solves the crossword by completely; but to solve by completely I wonder to other persons, I look information in dictionaries or in internet.


SINCERELLY JOHANNA OLIVOS


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario